Some people may ask, Is it possible to be an Ambivert and introvert at the same time? The answer is, once you possess both introversion and extroversion traits you are an Ambivert.
How to know you are an ambivert:
2) Social settings don’t make you uncomfortable but you get tired being around people too much.
3) Being the center of attention is fun for you but you don’t like it to last.
4) Some people think you’re quiet, while others think you’re highly social.
5) You don’t get lost in your own thoughts just as easily as you don’t lose yourself in a conversation.
6) If you spend too much time alone, you get bored, yet too much time around people leaves you feeling drained.
So the above is just a few of them. I’m just giving you examples where I mix the two personalities of an introvert and an extrovert. Combination of both makes up the Ambivert.