In every relationship, communication is key. There are some questions to ask your partner in order to know more about them and promote a healthy relationship.
However, you can sometimes find yourself almost distanced from your partner, and it might be because you’re not asking the proper relationship questions.
If you’re dating someone, odds are that you know quite a lot about them, according to relationship adviser, Johnnywriter.
Here are some questions to ask your partner while in a relationship
- Do you want to do something that you can’t because of your relationship?
- What are your greatest accomplishments? Are you proud of them?
- What was your first impression of me?
- Who is your inspiration?
- What’s the longest you’ve been in a relationship?
- What is the worst thing a past date or an ex could say about you?
- What is your most precious possession?
- List the best qualities you have to bring to a relationship.
- What is one thing that people do not notice about you right away that you wish they would?
- What new hobbies or activities would you like to try together as a couple?
- What’s our greatest strength as a couple?
- What could we do to make our relationship stronger?
- What is something small that we can do daily for each other to make our lives better?
- How much space / alone time should people in a relationship give each other?
- What do you think would bring us closer together as a couple?
- Who was your first crush, and what were they like?
- Can you describe what your first heartbreak was like?
- What was the biggest lesson from your worst breakup?
- What’s something you used to believe about relationships, but no longer do?
- What’s something surprising that you were afraid of as a child?
- What was your favorite food growing up?
- Do you believe in God?
- If you had one word to describe our relationship what would it be?
- What’s your biggest fear for this relationship?
- What’s one difference between us that you absolutely love?
- When’s the last time you felt vulnerable? How did you cope?
- What have you accomplished in the past year that you are most proud of?
- What were the major turning points in your life?
- When’s the last time you pushed out of your comfort zone? How did it make you feel?
- What is your happiest memory?
- How have you changed in the past 5 years?
- What are your financial priorities and goals?
In conclusion, with the above mentioned questions, you will be able to get to know your partner more and also involve in an intimate conversation with them.
Don’t forget to read how to deal with a busy partner