Everybody that has a job, is working to settle one need or the other. Initially, everything will be going smoothly. But later, you get tired of your job.
Things all of a sudden collapses. The colleague to colleague relationship all of a sudden become weak or barely exists. Not to mention the boss to staff relationship. Everybody at your office seems to be different from the ones you met when you just started working. That’s not nice at all. But sometimes all this can actually be a good sign to know the work doesn’t fit you anymore, it’s time to move.
It’s quite normal for you to get tired of your job and desire a change. That’s why it best to pay attention to these signs carefully.
Here are inevitable signs to show you’re are tired of your job
I’m going to mention a few common signs that are hard to misinterpret
- You hate the thought of going to work: Monday mornings are literally your worst days. You don’t feel the need to go to work again. The zeal is no longer there. If you feel this way, it might just be that Monday morning work syndrome. Lol. But sometimes itmight mean something else.
- You procrastinate the work assigned to you: Instead of actually working, you prefer shifting the work to another time. Not that you’re busy doing anything, since it was assigned to you by your boss, you don’t see the need to do it. Another blaring sign.
- You complain too much about your job: Everything about the job begins to aggravate you. There’s hardly a day that passes without you making a complaint about your work. Even if nothing bad happens to you, there’s always a reason to complain.
- There’s no room for advancement: On a norm, every employee will always try to develop themselves. Improve their skills, acquire more knowledge, do more just to please the boss. If this doesn’t sound like you then you are obviously tired of your job.
- You don’t speak at meetings: The former you would like to make a point at every meeting whether you are called to do so or not. But now you just sit on your seat watching your colleagues make one opinion or the other without lifting a muscle. Shows your are no longer interested in the affairs of the job.
If the above mentioned points relates to you then its quite obvious that you are tired of your job and it’s time to leave before things get worse.
Hope you realize this early and look for another job you will like. Because remaining there might not be so healthy for you.
Checkout How to deal with a busy partner